Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default A Prognostication

On 8/3/2011 7:38 PM, Han wrote:
z wrote in
:

The point that hasn't been raised is that the
low-wage earners will get a higher percentage out of SS, as well. The
whole plane is shifted away from the makers to the takers.

I thought that payments were based upon your earnings, and the number of
quarters you were employed. At higher (retired) income levels, SS is
starting to be taxed, I believe.

I believe it was that the lower wage earners will statistically take out
proportionately more than they paid in, versus the higher wage earners.

I certainly pay taxes on SS, because I'm still earning ... and still
paying in.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010