Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Prognostication

"Swingman" wrote

... two cops, I mean two, count'em TWO cops, loaded down with weapons
worthy of a military exercise, came out and ordered me to quit mowing my
postage stamp of a yard at 11:30AM last Sunday ... a yard for which I pay
$13k + a year in property taxes for the privilege;

Pet peeve. Sunday is one day that we can usually sit out on the deck and
enjoy a nice meal. Some asshole always has to crank up the mower at 6 PM on
an otherwise quiet evening.

Do it in the morning, do it after work the other six day. Just give the
rest of us a few hours for a quiet dinner on one evening.

At 11:30, I don't care, mow away if you desire.