Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default A Prognostication

Swingman wrote in
:

On 7/31/2011 8:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I have to wonder if we need as many government employees though. Used
to be for every 10 private employees, there was one government. Now
it is 4 to 1.

Hell, we need'em, doncha know!

... two cops, I mean two, count'em TWO cops, loaded down with
weapons
worthy of a military exercise, came out and ordered me to quit mowing
my postage stamp of a yard at 11:30AM last Sunday ... a yard for which
I pay $13k + a year in property taxes for the privilege; and half of
that to pay for a broken educational system where 61.7% of the
students are from parents who are mostly here illegally, and only 7.8%
of the entire student body remotely share my heritage:

http://www.houstonisd.org/HISDConnec...toid=62c675776
1efc010VgnVCM10000052147fa6RCRD

What would we do without these types of safeguards on our lives, eh?

We are past due for a revolution, but don't hold your breath. I fought
once, supposedly for this countries _values_ (Ha!) but no way would I
do it again for the current crop of ****head "citizens".

You got what you deserved, America ... including a politicized
climate.

Assuming (I know ...) that was because you made too much noise, I suggest
you hire my spouse and get one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/American-Lawn-Mower-1204-14-14-
Inch/dp/B00004RA3F/ref=sr_1_2?s=garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1312126105&sr=1-2
or
http://tinyurl.com/3ljfnnt

It's hot here too, so hot and dry that lawn mowing isn't necessary
anymore.

--
Best regards
Han