Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default A Prognostication

On 7/31/2011 8:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I have to wonder if we need as many government employees though. Used to
be for every 10 private employees, there was one government. Now it is 4
to 1.

Hell, we need'em, doncha know!

... two cops, I mean two, count'em TWO cops, loaded down with weapons
worthy of a military exercise, came out and ordered me to quit mowing my
postage stamp of a yard at 11:30AM last Sunday ... a yard for which I
pay $13k + a year in property taxes for the privilege; and half of that
to pay for a broken educational system where 61.7% of the students are
from parents who are mostly here illegally, and only 7.8% of the entire
student body remotely share my heritage:

http://www.houstonisd.org/HISDConnec...52 147fa6RCRD

What would we do without these types of safeguards on our lives, eh?

We are past due for a revolution, but don't hold your breath. I fought
once, supposedly for this countries _values_ (Ha!) but no way would I do
it again for the current crop of ****head "citizens".

You got what you deserved, America ... including a politicized climate.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010