Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default A Prognostication

"Han" wrote in message ...

At first, I could have voted for McCain (would have been unlikely, but it
seemed possible). Then he went of the deep end in his opinions, and tried
to cover that up with a cover girl. Sorry, Twitsie did him in for good.

It's too bad Karl Rove was able to torpedo McCain's campaign in 2000, if he
had become President it seems reasonable to me he wouldn't have been so
quick to go to war with a nation that hadn't attacked the U.S.

I hadn't made up my mind between McCain and Obama until after it became
apparent just how bad Caribou Barbie really was, that did it for me. First
time in decades I didn’t think the Repubs had come up with the better
ticket.