Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default A Prognostication

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Instead of McCain, many of us were rooting for Jeb Bush.
After him, that good-looking Hispanic Bush nephew for eight years. By
then the legacy would be firmly established and it would be only a
small step to a monarchy.

But you'll note, we tried to work within the system.

At first, I could have voted for McCain (would have been unlikely, but it
seemed possible). Then he went of the deep end in his opinions, and tried
to cover that up with a cover girl. Sorry, Twitsie did him in for good.

And that is my opinion, YOU know the facts ...

--
Best regards
Han