Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Interesting bio on George Bush.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:06:17 +0000, Scott Lurndal wrote:

It really tickles my funny bone that the only thing the right can find
wrong with those years was an affair with an intern (something that was,
is and should never have been anyone elses business - right or wrong).

I tend to agree with you on the Clinton years, but he brought it on
himself in the Lewinsky case by lying about it. If he'd just had the
balls to tell the press it was none of their business he'd probably have
picked up votes.

You're trying to get people to remember reality. That doesn't stand a
chance against the constant stream of propaganda coming out of D.C..