Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Shining Aluminum

"Nok" wrote in message
I've used an random orbital sander with a piece of terrycloth and Mothers
to shine large aluminum surfaces. Might be you already have the sander,
so you don't have to buy a buffer.
Nok

Just doing the gunwales. That is the part around the edge of the boat that
one uses to grab onto when sitting in the boat. I guess "edge" is the best
terminology. The exterior is painted, and I am going to repaint that. The
interior does have some flat spots that I want to dress up, but only a few
small ones

What should I use afterward as a sealer so it don't look ratty in six
months?

Steve