Mark

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

Mapdude wrote:

If you go into business with a partner, do you keep separate books for
each guy (if everything is on the up and up I mean)?

I just think if you keep separate account and books in a marriage, then
you got something you want to hide. Pure and simple.

Not hardly 'pure and simple'.

I could state that a husband who insists on only joint accounts has control
issues and believes he must have a hand in every aspect of his wives life
because he feels she isn't to be trusted. Pure and simple.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)