Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Checkin' in as requested

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 03:34:24 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

--teensy snip--

I may be dockless for the rest of the season. Old timers say the lake
will continue to rise for a few days and it won't go down anytime
soon.

That won't materially impair my enjoyment of my cabin. I can launch
and retrieve my boat at the marina, no prob. Done it hundreds of
times. The key part of enjoying my cabin is fellowship with family,
friends and amazingly good neighbors. The neighbors treat me like
family. They were very fond of Mary and they knew she liked me.

Ayup.

Planned family guests won't have much luck fishin' off the dock since
there won't be a dock, but they never did much of that anyway. We'll
have a good time. Swimmin' is good to excellent.

What, no surfing the big waves? Yer slippin', Don.

Hokay, I'm checked in.

Glad everything is OK.

--
Win first, Fight later.