Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Causes of the French Revolution - (condensed)

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 18:34:35 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Guillotine!!!! Guillotine!!!!!

Folks think Im absolutely nutz when I talk about the Great Cull..when
all one needs to do is look at France..circa 1789

Gunner

Well yes, of course we do, Gunner!
Because you ARE! Nutz that is.

Similar economic situations, but that's as far as it stretches.

Look, if you really believe in the Great Cull (or Great Pumpkin,
for that matter)

DO something about it.

Start shooting.

See if anybody else follows suit.

But if you are not willing to walk your talk?
STFU.

Ok?

Time will tell wont it?

Care to put $5 on it?

payable to the charity of your choice?

And Ive never said ILL be shooting leftwingers. Im simply an observer.
Ive stated that over and over again. And Ive further stated that I hoped
it didnt happen..though my stance on that has been slowly decaying as
time goes on, to the point I believe it will be a terrible...but
necessary event.

Ill be sitting on my front porch, banjo in hand, playing happy riffs as
the rising body counts are reported over the radio.

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité!!!"

VBG

Now Im curious as to why you are getting so upset over something you
think is impossible to occur?
Does something in the back of your mind roll around in horror and
speculation? Or are you just being ****y?

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.