Kevin Singleton

Default OT - JFK vs BUSH

So, no one is responsible for American jobs being moved overseas? That's
good. We can leave that out of the campaign discussion, then. Government
doesn't have money. Government takes money, and redistributes it. That's
our representatives at work. Let's vote them out, and try a new gang, eh?

Kevin
"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:20:58 -0500, "Kevin Singleton"
wrote:

snip

c) The president hasn't moved a single civilian job overseas. Isn't that
the responsibility of employers?

Responsibility? Not really the responsibility of anyone. If I don't
get paid, neither does the government, yet they continue to spend
money they don't have.