Swingman

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

"Mapdude" wrote in message
exactly. I can't understand the logic of maintaining separate accounts
in a marriage.

If you go into business with a partner, do you keep separate books for
each guy (if everything is on the up and up I mean)?

I just think if you keep separate account and books in a marriage, then
you got something you want to hide. Pure and simple.

Sorry, mapdude, but it ain't always like you think got it pegged.

NO way in hell I'd ever be on a joint checking account with SWMBO, and I
love her dearly!

I balance my checkbook(s) every time I log onto my accounts and know exactly
how much money I have, to the penny, at ALL times. She, on the other hand,
thinks that if she has checks she's rich, "dipsticks" her account about once
every three or four years, or whenever she realizes that she has more
overdraft protection charges than she thought.

Let me put it this way ... she has a safety net in life, ME! ... I don't.

I have separate accounts because I figure I owe it to her to be more precise
in economic matter than she was originally built for ... doesn't have a damn
thing to do with "hiding" anything!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04