Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default OT The abyss?

However, the prudent coming up to retirement [FX: waves] are going to
get royally ****ed. We'll have 25% inflation before you know it and no
way to save enough money to retire on comfortably.

Best idea I've heard lately is to marry a Norwegian and emigrate the
high per capita GDP; lot's of reserves (money and natural resources);
not in EU but in EEA so most of the benefits of free movement etc. And
anywhere can have the odd (sic) mass murderer.

Sadly I've as little chance of that as I have of surviving by selling my
body on the streets: there's just no demand for old, short, fat, balding
blokes who can't even lay bricks properly

--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com