Mapdude

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

exactly. I can't understand the logic of maintaining separate accounts
in a marriage.

If you go into business with a partner, do you keep separate books for
each guy (if everything is on the up and up I mean)?

I just think if you keep separate account and books in a marriage, then
you got something you want to hide. Pure and simple.

DexAZ wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

"Keith Carlson" wrote in message

Doesn't anyone here use separate accounts?

Nope, no need to. When I want something I buy it if I have the money. No
one complains about it.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Never had enough $ between us to put in two accounts. When we married, we
became "partners" in life, love _and_ finances. Worked for us for 32
years...so far. We talk over new tool investments as well as what we spend
on new furniture etc. May not work for others but it works for us.

DexAZ