Edwin Pawlowski

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

"DexAZ" wrote:

Never had enough $ between us to put in two accounts. When we married,

we
became "partners" in life, love _and_ finances. Worked for us for 32
years...so far. We talk over new tool investments as well as what we

spend
on new furniture etc. May not work for others but it works for us.

You have to set priorities. Just a few weeks ago, I wanted a new router
bit, but my wife needed to refill the prescription for her heart
medications. Talk about tough choices.

In the end, I figured she makes me breakfast every morning so I got her the
medication.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome