Anthony Diodati

Default Saw mill in pittsburgh area

Let me see if I can did up this guys Ph #, Give me a little time,
He lives out off of rt.19 in cramberry, His name IIRC is Bert, cuts down
trees for a living, but saws and dries it on the side out of his house. Nice
Guy/prices/wood, have had good luck with his wood. ( I said
wood.........lol)
Give me a day or Two tho................
Tony D.
"Mojo" wrote in message
.17...
I am looking for a good saw mill in the pittsburgh area. I live about
30 miles south of the burgh. i buy most of my exotics at elizabeth
lumber but i am looking for a good place to buy rough cut kiln dried
lumber as i am now going to buy a planer and jointer. any suggestions
would be helpful
TIA
Dave