Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default battery chargers

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)"
saying something like:

The lovely little Lidl/Aldi charger at
about 13 quid will cost you 3 times that from a car place.

I must add another recommendation for the Lidl charger - one of mine
developed a worrying bulge and stopped working (I'd been sorely abusing
it). The kompernasse agent sent a mailing sticker and a week later I had
a brand-new replacement under warranty. I kept the croc-clips from the
old one as I quite like them.