Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Part P government review 2010/11

Windmill wrote:
John Rumm writes:

Had a chance to realise that you ****ed up have you? So now you are
adding transponders to the cars?

Don't forget that your idea also make fuel theft more attractive.

Could make for a right fiasco when wandering into a petrol station
with a can so you can go back and mow your lawn!
Dennis in his peaked cap - "I am sorry I can't let you buy that...
show me the mot and insurance for that mower!"

When you so often see suggestions like this, it's not surprising there
are so many dictators in the world.
Maybe they could attach transponders to everyone's genitals to
transmit indications of rape to police HQ.

Oddly enough, the people that make such suggestions usually have no balls to
attach the equipment to:-)

--
Adam