Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default battery chargers

In message , David WE Roberts
writes
I have found an outlet supplying batteries and chargers for golf
trollies which comes at £35.00 and claims to be suitable for GEL and
AGM whatever that is. The connector is *Torberry* which should fit.

snip
http://www.dcbattery.com/agmtech.html
Advanced Gas Mat - supposedly better than gel and takes normal lead
acid charge.

Ah!

I hadn't come across those.

Major cock up on ordering the charger... Sage Pay took me through the
procedure for Barclaycard secure online purchase but, after entering my
password, appeared to lock me out with a *page unobtainable* message.

I assumed the order had not gone through and re-ordered using a
different card. You guessed it, two confirmation mails!

regards

--
Tim Lamb