Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Part P government review 2010/11

On 29/07/2011 22:42, Tim Watts wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

And of course you do tend to hit the resume button after having to slow
down because of the idiot tailgating you.
Not that an astra in 5th is going to accelerate very quickly.

The ones that **** me off are the dorks who drive over a 2 lane (unmarked)
roundabout in as near as dammit straight line - usually when I'm in the
center lane 1 foot behind them.

I was in the outer lane today and some dork in front did exaclty that to the
van driver who was to my right. Didn't half get sworn at courtesy of his
horn.

Had a lovely example of something similar yesterday... I was driving
down a dual carriageway in relatively light traffic, indicated and
pulled over into the right hand lane to allow traffic joining on a slip
road to merge. I was rather surprised when some chancer in a large white
van decides this would be a good time to undertake at about 90 a short
while later - nearly taking out couple of the cars on the slip road in
the process.

(Still it was in a SPECS controlled section of road, so there is a fair
chance the non existent registered keeper will get a NIP in the post).

--
Cheers,

John.