Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Chainsaw oil

dennis@home wrote:

The bit that clearly says you never read links I post, and the
quotation from a link I posted.

You don't fool anyone except yourself, Dennis.

Well you have managed to fool yourself.
A hint.. I haven't quoted anything.

No you have snipped it this time.

You just don't want to admit that you are seeing things.
You drink too much.

Possibly, but I haven't had a drink in..um.. well certainly over a week.

I DID have a beer about last Wednesday or Thursday last week. washing down
a big pork stir-fry...

Well its obviously too late for you so you may as well carry on drinking to
excess.