Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Chainsaw oil

dennis@home wrote:

So now we know dennis cant read, either ;-)

I never read links *you* post, they are always wrong.

Do make your mind up. You claimed that the link proves TNP wrong, which
implies that you have at least skimmed through it. Now you claim that
you never read anything he links to, which I would believe, given your
total lack of understanding of the content of the link.

I think we should be told which it is. Did you read it and
misunderstand, or were you just talking out of your @rs3?

Or do you have some other source of first hand knowledge on this
subject, in which case, feel free to share.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.