Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Part P government review 2010/11

dennis@home wrote:
Well there you are.. I said nothing about implementation or what
transponders, etc. would be fitted to the car yet you know how to
beat them. You must be far brighter than I give you credit for.

Had a chance to realise that you ****ed up have you? So now you are
adding transponders to the cars?

I have wanted to put transponders into cars for years.
I would do road pricing with them.. zero for below the posted speed
limit and very expensive above it rising to bankruptcy.
the same for jumping lights.
The technology is there, just needs the will.

Or a megalomanic leader.

Your post sugests that you are an insane control freak.

--
Adam