Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick[_19_] Rick[_19_] is offline

Default Does anyone listen to "America's Handiman" Glen Haege on AM radio (WJR?)

"Don Phillipson" wrote in message
"Home Guy" wrote in message

Just curious if anyone listens to Glen Haege ("Hagy") radio broadcast
(it's either Saturday or Sunday morning) on AM radio. . . .

It's somewhat troubling to see that this last question was this:

"I have galvanized water pipes in my home and want to replace
them. Can you recommend a company that would install PEX
water lines? I am assuming that they would be less costly
to install than copper."

And his answer was this:

"Installing PEX is a really good decision. "

I can find no other reference to PEX on his website. I would think that
the PEX lawsuit would be mentioned somewhere.

Your expectations may be unrealistic.
1. The questioner ask that a particular company be
recommended. Next to no broadcasters do this: many
announce that they will not or cannot. It is safe to assume
this broadcaster follows majority policy, but was willing to
say he approved the proposed refit.

He recommends local contractors and hardware stores by name quite often....

2. In a broadcast or web site focussed on house repair
technology, lawsuits about such technology (but with
no connection to this particular broadcaster or web site)
are of marginal interest. No one prevents the webmaster
from adding such information, but no one can expect a
reply to add such information if nowhere requested.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs