Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Gray water leachfield

"Oren" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:59:13 -0700 (PDT), JIMMIE
wrote:

Check county codes for installing a dry well

People mention codes, double top-secret permits, a truck load of
inspectors, etc ... but!

This is grey water for a small brewing set-up.

I often toss dirty water from a car wash bucket onto the lawn, around
trees and plants.

What is the difference?

Hold your phone calls, folks. We do have a winner.

Thanks, Oren. My sediments exactly. I was asking more along the lines of
construction techniques, but guess everyone went off on a legal tangent.
Forgiveness is easier to get than approval.

Steve

--

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com