Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default OT - Interesting bio on George Bush.

"HeyBub" writes:
Rod & BJ Jacobson wrote:

Considering this was largely a propaganda piece with twisted selective
"facts" and heavy albeit sly editoralizing.......a honest bio is
somewhere beyond a reach. When things pretend to be a history they do
all of us a disservice......conclusions based on **** often simply
result in more turds.

I agree. For example, the piece mentioned, not for the first time, Dubya's
seeming ducking of his National Guard obligations. I have yet to see, in the
dozens of accounts I've read about this failure to participate, how his
actions deviated from the usual and accepted practice of the time.

This is the "everyone else does it" argument. Doesn't make it right.

scott