Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Does anyone listen to "America's Handiman" Glen Haege on AM radio (WJR?)

Just curious if anyone listens to Glen Haege ("Hagy") radio broadcast
(it's either Saturday or Sunday morning) on AM radio. I don't know if
it's syndicated across the country, or just broadcast on Detroit's WJR.

I was just looking at his website, wondering how to ask him a question
about what he knows about painting a roof white to lower attic heat and
reduce cooling expense, but I really can't find any way to ask a
question via his website.

I found a page that lists "Most recent Ask Glenn topics", but the last
one seems to be Dec 28/2010 (nothing for 2011).

It's somewhat troubling to see that this last question was this:

"I have galvanized water pipes in my home and want to replace
them. Can you recommend a company that would install PEX
water lines? I am assuming that they would be less costly
to install than copper."

And his answer was this:

"Installing PEX is a really good decision. "

I can find no other reference to PEX on his website. I would think that
the PEX lawsuit would be mentioned somewhere.