Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default OT - Which ?

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:08:54 +0100, Clive George
wrote:

On 27/07/2011 14:48, Mark wrote:

Understeer on front wheel drive cars is easy to control.
Oversteer takes more skill and practice and tends to end in a bad way.

It's the other way around.

boggle

Understeer, let off the throttle (but not sharply enough to provoke
lift-off oversteer), weight on the front wheels, steer a little harder
in a very obvious manner.

Maybe it's the FWD cars I have driven. They can suddenly lose grip
totally at the front and then it's too late.

OTOH with RWD a little opposite lock sorted things out.
--
(\__/) M.