Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Which ?

"Mark" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:34:38 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
sweetheart hotmail.com wrote:
I'm not quite sure how you expect them to do a feature on member's
cars if those members either don't have that particular car, or choose
not to report on it? Or am I missing something? Or are you saying they
ignored the data you sent to them when it was requested?

I am saying they dont ask. They choose who they ask which means the
answers they get are not representitive. I have never been asked. I
have been asked to register several times but never get selected to
fill in the questionnaires. So, yes, I feel I get ignored.

Things must have changed. I remember filling in several forms about car
ownership over a period of years. I can't see why they'd want to ignore
any member given the more data they have on any one model, the more
accurate it becomes.

IIRC they usually only want data on newish cars. Mine have always
been too old to qualify ;-)

Mine is brand new as of the beginning of March - but they still don't want
to know!