Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Which ?

In article ,
Roger Chapman wrote:
How long have you got? Every single copy of Practical Classics (the
only one I read regularly) has schoolboy howlers in every episode.
Others are equally as bad.

Ah I did wonder about that snide use of the plural. I was refering to a
particular magazine, Classic Cars (known as Thoroughbred and Classic
Cars for part of its history) which you are happy to damn with
absolutely no evidence to support your prejudices.

I may not read it myself, but have read comments on the mistakes it makes
from others.

However, given it seems to be the source of your knowledge, QED.

--
*Plagiarism saves time *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.