Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gray water leachfield

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:39:45 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote Put a delimiter in your sig file...

dash, dash, space and a return (enter key) -- then the sig file after
that.

What is that for?

Like

Yes! Exactly. See how the sig file truncated...

No need for repetitive postings -- when the delimiter is missing and
people repeat the sig file.

We already know.. on the first read. Without a delimiter people repeat
the same thing over and over. Not necessary IMO. We know you already.

I'm just going to trust you on this. Please let me know what you see, and
if it is done right and working properly. I think I get it, but I have made
that mistake before. Thanks for the help.

Perfect.

Now, any help on the greywater question?

Steve

I know you will do what you want, given the rural area.

My opinion is to not worry about such a trivial drain. I can be
wrong,

--
I like you. People say I've got no taste, but I like you.