Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Walmart.....

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

We all agree that a community organizer does not make an effective CEO

Better to pick a corporate executive who's experienced at offshoring and
buying consumer goods from China. They know how to boost employment -- in
other countries.

And Americans are willing to buy Chinese products. Germans seem to be a
bit better at not
cutting their own economic throat.

Maybe it is time for a bit of nationalism, the buy cheap while making a
decent wage thing
has to come to an end or we are going to turn into a Greece or third world
country.

Wes

I don't think that volunteer nationalistic buying is going to work.

If you have the time for it, here's an analysis that's raising eyebrows in
the economics world:

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articl...ment?page=show

If you don't want to sign up for _Foreign Affairs_ (it's free, and it's
good), let me know and I'll send you a text file of the article.

--
Ed Huntress