Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom lights off

Was it Johny Cash?

I keep a tight reign on this heart of mine
I do.... something.... all the time
Because you're mine
I walk the line.....

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
That reminds me. I didn't show her how to do the reset. Or
inform her that if it happens again, might need some
repair.
Or, the GFCI is getting old and cranky.

The best thing you could have done was tell/teach her how to
get a husband.

It is my opinion that (almost) any woman can have (almost)
any man she sets
her mind to. That she often fails in this quest is merely a
function of not
knowing how to pull the string. As in:

I keep my pants tied up with a piece of twine,
It keeps me ready all the time,
So if you're mine, baby, if you're mine,
Please pull the twine, please pull the twine.