Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Chanels on freesat?

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
scribeth thus
In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
The pics show an installation done in the easiest/cheapest way for the
rigger. Not best practice especially in a low signal area. So I'd wonder
what other corners have been cut. Of course RF being a black art, you
can't guarantee how something will work by just the appearance.

Umm .. can I put me 'learned audio friend straight?.

;-)

RF is not a black art its just poorly understood. It obeys much the same
laws as every other thing in the universe...

It may do - but calculating accurately the effect of a nearby brick wall
might prove rather difficult. As will saying how much more loss a brown
cable has over a black one. ;-)

Well you can measure that...

--
Tony Sayer