Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Manufacturing Job Fair "Dress Professionally"???

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:10:59 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:28:37 -0700
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:54:58 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

On 7/22/2011 7:44 AM, Ignoramus29156 wrote:
If there is one thing that I hate, it is waking up early and going to work.

Some of the guys are coming in at 5:00 AM in this heat. Everybody else
in starting at 6:00 AM, they asked and it's fine by me. Flex-time helps
everybody, the machines run longer per day without overtime.

I much prefer going in at 5-7pm and working 8-10 hours from that point.

So did I. But in the summer, you miss all the dark.

Not in California. G

In the winter, I'd only see the sun the ten minutes it took to get
to work. Selah.

but then..Im nocturnal by nature.

Nice thing about second or third shift - fewer suits around.

Ayup.

Makes servicing machines in clients shops easier too, when there isnt
all the gawkers floating around.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.