Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Chanels on freesat?

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
scribeth thus
In article ,
Terry Casey wrote:
As for the cables in your photograph, you can't judge the cable from the
cover, to misquote the old adage.

The pics show an installation done in the easiest/cheapest way for the
rigger. Not best practice especially in a low signal area. So I'd wonder
what other corners have been cut. Of course RF being a black art, you
can't guarantee how something will work by just the appearance.

Umm .. can I put me 'learned audio friend straight?.

RF is not a black art its just poorly understood. It obeys much the same
laws as every other thing in the universe...

However, the signal strength should have been measured at the actual TV
outlet and at the downlead.

--
Tony Sayer