Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Which ?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
sweetheart hotmail.com wrote:

It's actually on topic. But would be more to the point if you gave
reasons.

Well when I was young and daft and I first got this magazine I believed
everything it said. before buying anything we would chekc. OH still tells me
to do this. But my experience was they were wrong. The things suggested
were always expensive and often no more reliable than those of cheaper
makes.

Their car advice is out of date and often based on small samples. The
samples are skewed and about as useful as Jeremy Clarkeson on anything that
isnt an expensive and fast car.

Their information in last months mag about the mail service was I would bet
biased because the system broke down and I know because I was taking part in
it. So how many of those who reported have been included and how many like
me ( because of their system failure) were disregarded?

They are also selective in what they say anyway. That I know from experience
too.

More recenly I have read the magazine and bugun to realise it has a series
of political agenda's its playing out. One is the green issues thing.

Its financial profduct advice is so poor and unconsistent as to be useless.
It contradicts itself monthly ( probaly always has but its noticeable to me
now)

The biggest sod I have had with it is the recommendation of a site which OH
fell in love with. He of the penny pinching about heating etc. has bought
two worthless things off this site just because Which? recommended it!

What else do you want me to say?
--
*Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.