Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Chanels on freesat?

In article , MuddyMike
scribeth thus

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Stephen wrote:

Our resident expert Bill Wright will be along one day to pass his
wisdom......

I can't remember whether Bill is resident here, or only notices
cross-posts to uk.tech.digital-tv, there have been a spate of TV threads
lately that would mostly have been better served there to start with
really ...

I don't know that group, must check them out.

Mike

Yes Bill who is away IIRC at the moment, does post there but he will
tell you to make the most of what's coming off the aerial itself before
you bother with any extra amplification etc. I'd get the input signal
right i.e. correct aerial mounted up in the clear decent grade of cable
etc before bothering about the dist amp;!..
--
Tony Sayer