Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom lights off

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:57:22 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

ATTABOY! I knew you'd get it.

GFCI breaker was tripped, at the panel. Stood out to me,
like shooting off fireworks, (and waving a red flag in front
of a bull) when I looked at the panel. Notice me! it
screamed.

I had the bathroom go out, shortly after we moved into our previous house.
Same thing, tripped GFCI in the entrance panel. The problem was that the
panel was outside, on the front porch. It gets cold in January in Vermont.
Just having stepped out of the shower didn't make it feel any warmer. That
one circuit powered all three bathrooms *and* the outside outlets. Morons.

Push the little toggle off, then snap it on.....