Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Diesoon v. Numatic Those were the days!

On 2011-07-25, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Weatherlawyer wrote:
On Jul 15, 1:24 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Albert Ross wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:06:28 +0100, Tim Lamb
wrote:
In message , The Medway Handyman
writes
On 02/07/2011 22:17, Bill Wright wrote:
Snip excellent tails:-)
I think Ill get a dog.
There is a book in there Bill!
Don't get a dog.
They have even bigger routine Vets bills than cats. They need emptying
twice a day. This may seem to be an advantage over cats who take care of
their own toiletries but actually involves carting a plastic bag
containing brown lozenges of consistency determined by diet for 90% of
your walk. Dog poo bins are never where you need them and, as we all
know, dogs will not **** on their own doorsteps.
NEVER shake hands with a dog ******
OTOH our dog only needs emptying once a day, and since he is always on
agricultural land, the poo stays right where he dumps it, with the
landowners blessing 'good fertiliser'
Oh ****, tell me I am not eating your peas.

His wheat, or rape, most likely.

Besides, why worry? Where does he think all the wildlife "goes"?

Exactly so. worry about dog crap when there's fox crap down every path
and dogs consider it a sort of 'lynx for dogs'