Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Diesoon v. Numatic Those were the days!

Weatherlawyer wrote:
On Jul 15, 1:24 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Albert Ross wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:06:28 +0100, Tim Lamb
wrote:
In message , The Medway Handyman
writes
On 02/07/2011 22:17, Bill Wright wrote:
Snip excellent tails:-)
I think Ill get a dog.
There is a book in there Bill!
Don't get a dog.
They have even bigger routine Vets bills than cats. They need emptying
twice a day. This may seem to be an advantage over cats who take care of
their own toiletries but actually involves carting a plastic bag
containing brown lozenges of consistency determined by diet for 90% of
your walk. Dog poo bins are never where you need them and, as we all
know, dogs will not **** on their own doorsteps.
NEVER shake hands with a dog ******

OTOH our dog only needs emptying once a day, and since he is always on
agricultural land, the poo stays right where he dumps it, with the
landowners blessing 'good fertiliser'

Oh ****, tell me I am not eating your peas.

His wheat, or rape, most likely.