Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Narrow 3 phase dist board wanted

In message , Andrew Mawson
writes

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
.. .
In message , Andrew Mawson
writes
I'm looking for a narrow 3 phase distribution board - narrow so

that
it will fit inside a standard outside meter box so no more than

360mm
wide - only needs to be 4 way but more would be handy. (Standard

ones
seem to be 405mm so don't fit). This is for a local distribution

point
on the farm and the meter box is already in place. Any pointers

would
be appreciated - can be used if in good nick.

Why can't you use a bit of SWA and stick the dis board inside the
building? Won't you need local isolation anyway?

regards

--
Tim Lamb

'cos this distribution point is mid way between three buildings each
about 50 metres away, and is sited in preparation for a container that
will be placed next to it in about a year!

Ah!

I have used individual metal clad switch fuses but my main intake is in
our hall and beginning to look over crowded.

Presumably you could daisy chain two?

Memshield 2 (125 amp TP) looks narrow but their website is pretty
impenetrable.

An expert will be along shortly:-)

regards

--