Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom lights off

Very true, you are correct.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"N8N" wrote in message
On Jul 25, 12:00 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Got a call from a person from church, I'd met a couple
times. She got my number from a common friend.

Lights won't work, both bathrooms. And power sockets won't
work either. Been about a month. Single Mom, no money.
Finally she asked around. Who do we know, in the church,
who
might know some about electrical. She got my number, and
called.

Several of her friends have looked around, and tried to
fix
it. None of her friends could fix. She's getting tired of
needing a flashlight to take a shower.

One "Attaboy" to the first person who correctly guesses
the
problem.

looks like it's already been covered, but I will also guess
a GFCI
feeding both bathrooms that isn't in either one that has
tripped.

nate