Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom lights off

That reminds me. I didn't show her how to do the reset. Or
inform her that if it happens again, might need some repair.
Or, the GFCI is getting old and cranky.

The friends who looked at the problem already, might not
have known to push off, then on.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Don Klipstein" wrote in message

Wall GFI units have reset buttons in my experience.

Otherwise, look for reset options on breakers in the
breaker box.
Non-GFI ones show orangish red when tripped unless
defective - push their
levers towards "off" and after that towards "on".

As for GFI breakers in the breaker box - my experience
there is very
minor, push a lever towards "off" and after that towards
"on", and look
for a "Reset" button to push.

This will fail if the tripping was caused by a problem
that is still in
place and capable of causing such tripping. My experience
indicates
more-likely-not, but there is some chance this becomes a
home repair
issue more significant than unpopping a popped breaker.

--
- Don Klipstein )