Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT (kinda) Quick Pole Regarding Dish Network vs Direct TV

"Bob Villa" wrote

I sent Dish an email and asked them why a new customer gets such great
deals and loyal customers of 12+ years get nothing. They gave me the
same offer and I had to act-on it in 90 days.
I don't think DirecTV would have paid any attention.

From what I've heard from others, yes, they would have.
You can always ask about it on alt.dbs.directv

No matter what the product, new customers often get a good deal to sign up.
Cell phone, oil delivery, magazines; they all do it.