Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Putting sprinkler on roof to cool shingles and attic

Steve Barker wrote:

If I had the time, and a backhoe, I'd create a water storage
reservior in the ground near my house, probably lined with
concrete, maybe insulated, and circulate water from that
reservior to my roof and back again,

Anyone know how much water would be necessary to store enough
heat to heat a typical house in the winter?

LMAO. Probably about 5 million gallons. The heat you take into
the ground would be dissipated out to a temp of about 52 degrees.
HELLO!

Laugh your own ass off.

I said *insulated*. Go back and re-read it.