Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Humidity Sensor Goldstar DH305 Dehumidifier Dew

I had already confessed.. my excuse, stated earlier, was that I got curious
(again).

Some of my really old SER posts mention the problems/pitfalls associated
with being inquisitive, and yes.. it's a life-long crusade/curse of sorts.

I don't buy expensive new high-end gear because when it fails (usually just
as soon as a cheap product will) the disappointment is always greater.

I'll buy quality used gear and make do with it.. but sometimes repairing
those free or $1 flea market/hamfest acquisitions can burn up a lot of time
and effort (research projects, as stated earlier).

--
Cheers,
WB

"George Jetson" wrote in message

Ok then stop fixing things, if you can. Most of the people here enjoy
logic problems and diagnosing broken stuff. Admit your a junkie just like
the rest of us, we have meetings every week.

--
They can have my command prompt when they pry it from my cold dead
fingers.