Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Atlas Shrugged": From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:37:07 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jul 18, 10:02*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

Hang on, Dan. Gunner will come to your rescue any minute. The official RCM
bull**** artist and right-wing invective-slinger will put his arm around you
and give you one of those big, rightard hugs.

That ought to give you confidence that you're on the right track. You're
their kind of guy.

--
Ed Huntress

Yet another attempt to put me down by implying that I need anyone to
come to my rescue and that I fit into a crowd. When you try to put
me down, it gives me confidence that I am on the right track. Why do
you not explain why it is important that Cato field a good softball
team?

Dan

Dan hardly needs me to polish off Ol Fast Eddie.

I simply enjoy stomping on the little ****head when he twitches in my
direction. The sound reminds me of kicking a watermelon while wearing
steel toed boots. That echo and the THUMP! as the melons guts squish
away and bounce around inside that largely empty space sounds rather
cool!

But..small things amuse me. Shrug.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.