Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default "Atlas Shrugged": From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years

wrote in message
On Jul 18, 10:02 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

Hang on, Dan. Gunner will come to your rescue any minute. The official RCM
bull**** artist and right-wing invective-slinger will put his arm around
you
and give you one of those big, rightard hugs.

That ought to give you confidence that you're on the right track. You're
their kind of guy.

--
Ed Huntress

Yet another attempt to put me down by implying that I need anyone to
come to my rescue and that I fit into a crowd.

Hey, did you forget? You're the one who keeps commenting about other people
agreeing with you about my comments.

See, you're right. Gunner does. 'Course....oh, well....

When you try to put
me down, it gives me confidence that I am on the right track.

Well, then, Dan, keep making remarks about what's wrong with me and I'll
keep shooting back at you. As long as you keep it up, I will, too. I've
changed my ways and you're not getting away with it anymore.

Why do
you not explain why it is important that Cato field a good softball
team?

It's not. See "Smothers, Dickie."

I'll spell this one out for you. If you pay attention to the pile-on
methodology of the right wingers here, you would recognize my comment as a
parody of their style. It's a joke about the whole course of conversation,
or what passes for conversation, once a winger enters the conversation and
starts piling on with nasty, silly, irrelevant, meaningless remarks.

There's nothing important about it. There isn't even anything relevant about
it. To even imagine that it was intended as an important issue is almost
beyond belief.

--
Ed Huntress

Dan